“Giving money away allows you to buy more happiness” – Michael Norton
Money CAN make you happier. You just have to spend it the right way. If you buy something for somebody else, even if it’s something small, your happiness will increase. If you are going to spend money on yourself buy experiences rather than stuff. You often do the activities with other people and will have those rich memories forever. The happiness that comes from those experiences will last much longer.
5 Notes/ Hide
- honestyispower reblogged this from thehappyprojectblog and added:
- webthriftstore reblogged this from thehappyprojectblog and added:
- webthriftstore likes this
- yourlittlehouseonmemorylane reblogged this from thehappyprojectblog
- thehappyprojectblog posted this